Stories of Tita

7 marca 2024

The butterfly is in your hands - one of my favourite story

My own holiday photo 

In one village there lived two wise men. One of them became very popular all over the world by his wisdom. At that time, another wiseman had a thought: "Why do all the people go to him? We grew up together, studied together and I'm as wise as him. Why is he so popular and everybody listens to his wisdom."
As a result, he decided to provoke him. He thought, and thought , finally he got an idea:
" I'll take a butterfly and I'll put it in my palm and I'll close my hand just a little leaving it still open; after that I'll ask the wiseman if the butterfly in my hand is alive or dead; if he says that it's alive then I will press it and kill, but if he says that it's dead, I'll let it fly away by opening my hand. Then everybody will see that he isn't so wise as it seems" .
So next day, he went to the place where there were a crowd of people and that wise man was also there. He came close to him and said: "You are popular all over the village by your wisdom, so tell me please - is the butterfly in my hand alive or dead?" And wise man answered - "Everything is in your hands"
After he heard the response, he let the butterfly fly away.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz